Google launches the beta version of a BRAND NEW Search Console!
In the February edition of our newsletter, we discuss some important updates from Google and Youtube. We discuss 5 updates which will impact your business. Here is a summary:
- Google launched the beta version of the new Google Console. The most promising feature is access to up to 16 months of historical data! Find out more about this update in our newsletter.
- Did you know you can now add videos to your google my business listing?
- Google has announced that page speed will officially be a ranking factor beginning in July of 2018.
- Google has updated some things within Adwords: Dynamic Search, advertiser spend and Facebook. See what has happened by downloading the newsletter.
- Youtube has updated its monetization policy. Small channels (less than 1000 subscribers and 4k hours of watched content) will no longer be able to get paid for ads. We go into more detail in our newsletter.
Feel free to download it today! Don’t worry, we don’t require anything to download it!
If you want to get it automatically, please sign up for our newsletter below!